Central Mountain Entrepreneurs presents Driven By Nature: A Celebration of Rural Makers & Doers! This exciting night, presented by Collegiate Peaks Bank, will feature the launch of the Central Mountain Ascent accelerator and Meet & Greet with the Winter 2022 cohort.
Date & Time:
FRIDAY | JAN 28
- 4-5 PM | Welcome Reception
- 5-7 PM | Program (featuring Emcee, Chuck Sullivan)
- Keynote Presentation: Rural Innovation & The Power of Community
- Peter Adams, Managing Director, Rockies Venture Fund
- 7-8 PM | Entertainment (featuring live music with the Ascent House Band!)
The Chaffee County Economic Development Corporation is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our event attendees. Because of our commitment to the well-being of our attendees and our community, we will be taking the following steps to ensure that we are able to gather responsibly:
- Masks are mandatory indoors, except when eating or drinking. The event speakers may remove their mask during their presentation time as well. N95 masks will be available.
- If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, we respectfully ask that you stay home and attend virtually.
- Fever 100.4 or higher
- Unexplained persistent cough or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Consistent upper respiratory symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, congestion)
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe and for supporting our event!